Vintage Brunch

My social women's group Socialite's, decided to meet up for a lovely brunch in our finest vintage attire. Talk about the center of attention, everyone wanted to know what the occasion was that we were celebrating. When I explained that we were just gathering for good food and girl chat, I noticed how faces looked puzzled. Anyone that knows me understand, everyday is a celebration for me! 

Socialite's is a group for women that want to expand their network, visit different events in and around Atlanta, and most importantly having a great time. Most of the women in Atlanta that I meet are like myself and are originally from other places so the group makes networking easier. 

This past Sunday we celebrated sisterhood in our vintage dresses and had brunch at Parish. The idea behind the vintage brunch, was something I thought of while organizing my closet. I noticed I had several amazing vintage dresses but honestly no where to wear them.

 I started planning for a vintage style brunch and of course looking for a vintage cafe or restaurant to host the idea, and stumble across the, Oh-So posh Parish in the Virginia Highlands area of Atlanta. We had a absolutely delightful time!

Vintage Brunch II coming this Fall







2 comments:

  1. Wow you ladies look amazing! This was a wonderful idea.
    Arielle
    youngandthrifted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Ally and you all look very nice. Glad to see this. :)

    ReplyDelete





ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
I'm the 6ft Atlanta version of Carrie Bradshaw. Indulging in all things fab, from events to diy projects. I am mom to the coolest high school kid ever, and I overdose on Pinterest pinning nearly everyday.

FOLLOW ON

VERTICAL MENU

INSTAGRAM

Search

Copyright 2013 by AllyMcGlam. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive